Posts Tagged ‘Semi – Permanent’
“Exploring the strength and delicacy of feminine beauty amidst fragments of nature”
As a female artist Bec’s work explores her experiences of life through being a women and through the women around her who have inspired strength and love. ‘Muliebrity’ is a collection of works that follow this path by embodying the qualities of being a woman. Each work is delicately detailed, depicting the gentleness of the feminine psyche, the strength and mystery of her emotions and the appeal of her physical beauty.
1. The state or quality of being a woman, the features of woman’s nature.
2. The coordinate term to virility, in an analogy with the coordinate terms of femininity and masculinity.
3. Femininity, specifically the feminine form of an adult woman.
4. Attainment of womanhood; (medicine) state of puberty in a female.
5. A state of womanhood, in contrast to maidenhood.
Opening: Friday 14th September 6-9pm. Just Another Agency Project Space – 153 Greville St, Prahran, Melbourne.
We found an amazing Artist we would like to call our friend! Lilly Piri is an Australian artist and illustrator who has spent 4 years in Germany and now lives on the Gold Coast, Australia!
Her work has been featured in Empty, Frankie, Harpers Bazaar, DPI, Elle Girl Korea, Chikismiqui, Capricho, WAD, Marmalade, Black + White, Guideposts & Hotpress magazines, & Semi-Permanent, Ruby, Faest & Curvy books.
We love her wooden toys and necklaces, they are just adorable! Bellow are a few of our favorites
Click HERE to check out her Etsy site. Lilly also has a few cute blogs to check out also!